Ice maker repair in Atlanta
Ice maker repair service
When to call an ice maker repair specialist?
- Ice maker not producing ice. This could be due to a clogged water filter, a malfunctioning water inlet valve, or a faulty thermostat. It is important to check these parts and replace them if necessary.
- Ice maker may produce ice that is too small or too large. This is usually caused by a problem with the water supply or the ice mold thermostat. Adjusting the water supply or replacing the thermostat can solve this issue.
- Leaking ice maker. This could be due to a damaged water inlet valve, a clogged drain line, or a faulty water dispenser. It is important to identify the cause of the leak and replace the damaged parts.
How to fix your ice maker?
Ice maker brands we can repair
KitchenAid ice maker repair
Scotsman ice maker repair
Whirlpool ice maker repair
LG ice maker repair
Samsung ice maker repair
Cost of ice maker repair
Reasons to choose Appliance Care of Atlanta to repair your ice maker
- Skilled technicians. Our team of technicians is highly trained and experienced in repairing a wide range of ice maker brands and models. We use the latest tools and techniques to diagnose and repair your appliance quickly and effectively.
- Same-day service. We offer same-day service for most ice maker repair calls, so you won't have to wait long to get your appliance fixed.
- Emergency service. We understand that ice maker emergencies can happen at any time, which is why we offer emergency repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Affordable pricing. We offer competitive pricing for our repair services, so you can get your ice maker fixed without breaking the bank.
- High-quality replacement parts. We use only high-quality replacement parts in our repairs, ensuring that your ice maker will continue to function properly long after the repair is complete.
- Customer satisfaction guarantee. We're committed to providing exceptional customer service, and we stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee.
- Convenient scheduling. We work around your schedule to make the repair process as convenient as possible for you. We offer flexible appointment times and can even provide a call or text when our technician is on the way.
Book a specialist for a ice maker repair in Atlanta
Request An Appointment
We work hard to provide superior customer support. Let us know how we can help by using the form to email us. You can also call us at (404) 992-8800.
Testimonials about Appliance Care of Atlanta services
I highly recommend this company!! They were very quick to respond. The technician was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to fix the issues with the refrigerator and washing machine in no time!! Very reasonably priced. I will be recommending them to all of my friends and family!! Thanks so much for the help!!!Jonathan L.
The wait was long, but seeing the amount of jobs our service person has to do is understandable, plus they were inside of the call window. Concise diagnosis and quote. Part needed to be ordered for my washer was done in two days. Our service person James, was polite, thorough, and even came at 9 o'clock PM on a Friday. He could have called and rescheduled, but he kept to his word and that is all there is you need to know about him.Stephen Haug